Pressing PRINT sends the proper label image to your printer with your managed
GS1, UPC, and SSCC
information as required for your item(s), including hybrid pallet tag(s).
Marking the produce shipped to your buyers.
All in one action!
Getting started is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Call or schedule a demo of PTIprint's QuickStart application.
2. Sign up online or over the phone; It's fast and easy.
3. Go from your first login to PTI compliant labels within 15 minutes!
It's that easy!
Call Us at 844-868-7225
Start QuickStart Module now for as low as:
$1495 first year including initial training and set-up,
then ongoing rate of $1495 per year ongoing
QuickStart Module PTI solution offers:
PTI and GSI compliant labeling.
Manage source locations including country of origin labeling requirements, on the fly
Store and manage GTIN info for Sources and Destinations.
Customize label information and formats - Add Grower ID, Import information, field identifiers, and more.
Printing process includes pallet tags or hybrid pallet tags.
The fastest reporting engine in the industry! Pull FDA logs faster than any other labeling application.
QuickStart also includes...
Access anytime and anywhere from your PC.
Internet based traceability data storage with automatic cloud backup.
Satisfies Primus GSF/Global Gap, Module 1, record keeping requirements.
GTIN management - save product specific information with GS1 data.
One-up and One-down traceability reporting at the item and pallet level.
Multi-lingual – switch between 2 languages on the fly.
Access for multiple users with assigned access level options.
Real-time reporting functions – inventory production reports by source, product transfer reports by destination,
Trace-back Tools which summarize production by item, lot, date, product, or destinations.
Are you a produce broker? Contact us for PTIprint "broker pro" multi-source printing and pricing.
Additional Requirements and Considerations
Does not include local taxes, VAT fees or expenses for hardware, business specific set-up, maintenance and or service requirements. PTIprint may provide installation, configuration and maintenance support at customer's expense (Please contact us for pricing, requirements and availability).
PTIprint as a product is defined as an annually renewable license to access the PTIprint platform for produce traceability and PTI compliance. PTIprint has many features which connect and overlap information to be used for Bill of Lading, invoicing, pick lists, yet PTIprint is not an accounting system. A license is defined as one computer and one label printer connected by USB, Ethernet or Bluetooth connection. PTIprint is a label image generator and requires 3rd party supplied label stock and ink/toner depending on the medium. With the PTI-QuickStart package, up to 1.5 million label images per year, per station are tracked and monitored for a period of 3 years from the date of printing as required by FSMA guidelines. Contact us for details about enterprise licenses to print unlimited case and pallet label images and add item level traceability. If at any point you decide to cancel services with Cairnstack Software your data will remain available for a period of 3 years at which time shall be deleted. Hard or Flat file copies are available upon request and billed at an hourly rate.
1. Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), with 8GB RAM minimum (12GB preferred)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 10 64-bit, with 8GB RAM minimum (12GB or more preferred for the best user experiecne)
- Mac OS® X v.10.7 "Lion" or above
2. Minimum Hardware Requirements
- All hardware is to be provided and maintained by customer at the customer's expense.
- Intel®Pentium®/Celeron® family, or AMD® K6/Athlon™/Duron™ family, or other compatible processor
- RAM requirements: As required by hardware manufacturer operating system minimum requirements, preferred 8GB+
- 500MB for software only or more of available hard drive space
3. Browser requirements:
- Google Chrome latest version is strongly recommended for optimal operation and may work with Apple® Safari® 5.0.1 or higher.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge is NOT supported for security and printer compatibility reasons.
- Internet access (broadband connectivity, 1Mbps or greater)
- Label printer (iOS compatible), may require professional production printer for higher volume printing.
Products sold through this website that do not bear the PTIprint or CAIRNSTACK brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Limited Warranty by PTIprint or CAIRNSTACK do not apply to products that are not PTIprint or CAIRNSTACK-branded, even if packaged or sold with PTIprint or CAIRNSTACK products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply see End User License Agreement for details.
PTI print's QuickStart Module
The PTIprint QuickStart Module gets your business up and running quickly with "one-up and one-down traceability and PTI compliance solution, as well as meeting product labeling requirements for major retailers.
1. Select your product
2. Choose your source
3. Choose the buyer
4. Set the quantity of boxes, cartons, cases or bags that need labels
5. Set the quantity of items that will fit on each pallet
6. Press print. It is that easy!