Because the farmers almanac calendar is boring and who doesn't enjoy a good photo or some scenery. From an industry we all depend on to sustain life comes some great examples of food production we found to put a smile on your face. I know it made us smile.
1. Farm Yoga, I am not sure how they got some of these photos but they are quality.
Buy this calendar at; http://www.willowcreekpress.com/product/34403.html
2. Speaking of Quality, We love potato's and the Bavarian Potato association sure knows how to pick'em.
Buy this calendar at: https://www.landecht.de/kalender-heisse-kartoffel-2015.html
3. Can you breed goats to only live in trees? It must be a nightmare to track them down in the 100 acre wood.
Buy this calendar at: http://www.calendars.com/Goats-in-Trees-2015-Wall-Calendar/prod201500005028/?categoryId=cat2320001&cm_vc=PDPZ1&navCount=1&related=PDPZ1
4. For you ladies out there this calendar is not only humorous but has some scenery. I now see why the whole picture is important when a woman considers dating a man.
Buy this calendar at: http://www.farmercalendar.com/
5. To round out the collection of our top 5 calendars for 2015. Check out Jack Asses, I am not saying that my picture is in this calendar but my wife things it is. Can you guess which one she thinks I am?
Buy this calendar at: http://www.calendars.com/Jackasses-2015-Wall-Calendar/prod201500004992/
Cairnstack Software does not endorse or support any of the links. We just like them and thought you may like too.
Have a great 2015.